When looking to rent a car, it’s very useful to ensure that you are comparing apples with apples.
If you wish to compare the offerings from a range of different car rental companies then you need to open each organization’s website, re-enter the information about locations and dates for the rental, compare the small print items such as insurance excess reduction charges, additional driver costs, under 25 age driver charges, etc.
We’ve found one car rental aggregation service that does all of this work for you and compares rental options from a wide range of providers, including all of the major ones in one place. You are then able to quickly and easily scan your options and then make a booking directly with the provider that you choose.
Car Leasing in Europe
If your travel plans involve a road trip in Europe and you will need a car for more than 17 days, then you need to seriously consider the possible option of leasing a car for your time in Europe.
As a result of a scheme that is offered by the French Government to support their automobile industry, it is possible for visitors to Europe to lease a brand new vehicle for a limited period under very attractive conditions.
Among the advantages of these leasing arrangements are:
- you get to select the brand and type of vehicle to suit your needs (but not the color)
- the brand new vehicle will be ready for pick up when you arrive into Europe
- free 24/7 roadside assistance is included
- comprehensive insurance with zero excess is included in the leasing package
- at the end of your trip, you simply deliver the vehicle to a specified location and will be taken to the airport or rail station
To find out more about leasing options, simply click the banner below:
We strongly recommend that you consider booking your car rental or lease before you leave home.